Guest kammyk018

kammyk018 - EMS Application

Guest kammyk018
  • What is your Age?
  • Your Current Location & Time Zone:
    scotland UTC
  • What is your Discord Username?
    kammyk018#4272
  • Have you ever received any punishments for server rule violations on LBRP?
    No
  • Rate your RP experience 1-10:
  • Why do you want to join the EMS? [50-word minimum]
    i want to join EMS because i feel there needs to be one to help the citizens of long beach when i need and im someone who wont abuse and use for my own good like just revive my friends ill be fair and only revive people who should be revived not like people who get straight head shotted because thats not realistic so yeah im the man for the job
  • What are your goals within the EMS if you are successful in this application? [40-word minimum]
    my goals are to save lives of long beach and let citizens recover from life changing accidents and also save lives
  • Tell us why you think you would make a good EMS Paramedic? [30-word minimum]
    i would make a good paramedic because i dont mess about on the job im very alert quick response im fair and wouldn't break any rules
  • Someone is in need of medical attention and you are reviving them, what would you say while treating them? [50-word minimum]
    hello mam or sir can you hear me id keep communicating with them ask them what happened check there body ask where hurts and let them know there going to be ok and there in good hands just stay in character and not break character also let them know whats happening
  • How would you approach a scene with multiple casualties? [40-word minimum]
    with caution and come well organised to deal with any situation if its gun shit wounds or car accidents motor bike accidents you name it ill be ready
  • What would you do if you arrived on scene and a civilian is down yet all those surrounding are claiming that the civilian was RDMing? [20-word minimum]
    ask for proof if none is shown then leave him and call an admin to decide what happens as i dont have the power to deal with that situation
  • How often are you online and able to play on LBRP?
    everyday
  • Are you currently within the LBRP Police Force?
    No
  • What is Combat Reviving? Give us an example?
    is when a shootout happens and a civilian dies or gets stabbed beaten ect ect
  • At what time are you allowed to break traffic laws?
    when there is an emergency example someone is in a car crash and hurt or when someone needs medical attention quick
  • Do you have a working microphone? The sound quality will also be assessed.
    Yes
  • Do you understand that any misconduct whilst on as EMS will result in punishment?
    Yes
  • Do you understand that you are subject to removal at any point within reason?
    Yes
  • Do you understand that if any part of this application is found to be copied you will be instantly denied and will have a long period before you may reapply?
    Yes
  • Signed by [Your Name]
    kammyk018